My computer reboots automatically while playing KO

This is a discussion on My computer reboots automatically while playing KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this suck this happnes while i'm palying 5-15 minutes after i log in, I woulnt care if i got dc ...
Page: 1

whatever21

this suck this happnes while i'm palying
    5-15 minutes after i log in,
    I woulnt care if i got dc only
    but my computer reboots itself after this stupid message pops up

JustSushi

Info about u computer. Proce, RAM, Graphic Card and MotherBoard....
    I see on problem like that time ago, wen computer get too much charge of process, reboot... and the problem was the MotherBoard... one transistor blow up....
    And some ATI graphic cards, have a loot of problems whit KO ( dont know why )... whit OmegaDrivers run much better...

Zaria

this suck this happnes while i'm palying
    5-15 minutes after i log in,
    I woulnt care if i got dc only
    but my computer reboots itself after this stupid message pops up[/b]
    I would not go to the drastic measure of assuming the motherboard first. Start simple. Get everest home edition (google it) and see if your machine is overheating. Have you messed with the processor heatsink? Just remember, if you take it apart you must redo the thermal compound. Have you scanned for virus'? Has the game always done this? Of have you been able to play previously?

If you want to look inside your PC, power down, unplug it, use precautions to prevent static electricity discharge, or just don't touch anything inside. Look for something like this in your pc. Most likely if this is the problem, you will not even be able to keep your pc running at any time.

But like JustSushi says, we need to know your pc info. If you don't know, get SIW.
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/siw.html

Rainhardt

;o mama you know alot thing

Coronius

i have to agree with zaria

Zaria

;o mama you know alot thing [/b]
    I know because I burnt my motherboard not long ago. Someday I want to build my own PC so I took a course on builting and repairing.