My computer restarts when i play KO

This is a discussion on My computer restarts when i play KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have 2 computers, my main one worksm but on my new 2nd computer, whenever i teleport and sometimes when ...
Page: 1

Default My computer restarts when i play KO

i have 2 computers, my main one worksm but on my new 2nd computer, whenever i teleport and sometimes when i logg of /disconnect my computer restarts and its very fucking annoying.

does anyone know how to fix this?

trinitronx_one

Default :)

i think that u need a new window, well i have a problem with knight online too, when i try to install it on to my computer it saids like a message like send or dont send to microsfot u think u can help me well i hope ur problem gets solved!!! B) :angry:

infusion

U should check how hot your videocard gets,
    Normally a pc only reboots when your pc gets to hot, or u get a blue screen.

The reboot of your pc is to prevent it from burning down B)
    So first check if the ventilator of your videocard / computer works fine ( clean it if to much dust ).
    Keep your pc running without playing knight online, start up a couple of decent programs ( adobe photoshop ) to see what your pc does. If it only happends if knight online starts up you should check your videocard drivers. Download the newest wich belongs wich your card see if that fixes anything.