GRAAAAARRRHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! bootable cd's !!!!

This is a discussion on GRAAAAARRRHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! bootable cd's !!!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so I'm in the makings of switching around some hard drives from one computer to another. Recently moved from ...
Page: 1

Nosferatu_Incognito

Default GRAAAAARRRHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! bootable cd's !!!!

Ok, so I'm in the makings of switching around some hard drives from one computer to another. Recently moved from one house to another so the computers are setup the way I want and now it's time to get down and dirty with them.

BUT WAIT, what's this? in the move I trashed my ONLY bootable copy of win2k I've got. I've tried multiple times using the "startup floppies" and I get errors all the time, non-stop errors. I've replaced both floppy drives and still, problems.

So here's what I'm looking for. I need either a .bin file or an iso of the FBA (first boot agent???) or what ever the files are that are in the hidden section of CD's that make them bootable for win2k.

I've looked all over the internet trying to find something that will work. The best I found was someone pointed me to using a windows 98 startup disk and just running the winnt file off my installation disk but that came up with a id10t error.

HELP!!!!

Thanks.

Bob

When you trashed your CD I guess it wasnt a legit one. So you probably wont mind taking an hour to download it off any torrent you can find

And even if it was a legit copy, just download and use your legit key !

Nosferatu_Incognito

Um yeah, it was lagit *cough* until *cough* I sorta let a friend *cough* "demo" it on his computer for a *cough* short amount of time.