Help about FRAPS

This is a discussion on Help about FRAPS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah guys so i just want to know good setting for fraps.. so its best for people to watch and ...
Page: 1

Yeah guys so i just want to know good setting for fraps.. so its best for people to watch and for me not to lag (what fps).. i got 2gb ram and dual core...
    thnx

Matador

i prefer gamecame tbh fraps isnt that great

hej

With a core2duo you can set what you want, but they files get extremly big, had best setting with 50 or 60fps setting on fraps, then it took like 4GB 10-20sec

Try to take from memory: (now am home)
    So setup half-size, 50fps and i record sound so i have Use Windows input, then you can record like ~5min / 4GB.
    And yes you can use gamecam if you want crappie quality.

yeah gamecam doesnt work on vista anyways.... and yeah i dont want the video being that big.. like 2gb max for 5m.....,

hej

yeah gamecam doesnt work on vista anyways.... and yeah i dont want the video being that big.. like 2gb max for 5m.....,[/b]
    Lower the FPS to 20 or 30, then the file is smaller, turn off sound recording, makes it a litle smaller to.

Zxenke

Any program that takes video longer than 30 seconds tho? FRAPS trial is only 30 seconds...

hej

Any program that takes video longer than 30 seconds tho? FRAPS trial is only 30 seconds...[/b]
    Buy it, it dont cost that much.