my laptops vista..

This is a discussion on my laptops vista.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On my freinds laptop i click start.....loads xtrap and nothin happends. Sopost to pop up and login but it doesnt. ...
Page: 1

On my freinds laptop i click start.....loads xtrap and nothin happends. Sopost to pop up and login but it doesnt. Also says xtrap trjoan detected. Then we disble anti virus. Then this happends.

Can anyone help us please!

On my freinds laptop i click start.....loads xtrap and nothin happends. Sopost to pop up and login but it doesnt. Also says xtrap trjoan detected. Then we disble anti virus. Then this happends.

Can anyone help us please![/b]
    Right click and click on Run as Administrater, should work then. I also have vista and have to go through a lot of crap with pretty much everything I do.

sexyrexy

go into your anti virus and somewhere in there it you will be able to change scan on start up/ opening on files

what i did was i found xtrap i told my antivirus to not scan on start up and therefore it will not say its a virus

if you have avg i believe you need to disable the resident shield b4 starting ko let ko launch and then reactivate it

well my bro has vista laptop also. he log n as admin, and turn off avg resident shield. he has no other antivirus running. can any1 help with this