my launcher isn't working/my KO isn't working

This is a discussion on my launcher isn't working/my KO isn't working within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright...sooooo today, I went to log on to my computer , try to hop on knightonline for some pk. And ...
Page: 1

kratos

Alright...sooooo

today, I went to log on to my computer , try to hop on knightonline for some pk. And i cant log on , because of the fact that my launcher wont load up. So i try and reinstall , doesnt work , i delete everything of ko, it doesnt work . I even try and do a system restore to a time that i knew it worked. But that fails too. So i reinstall ko about 5 different times, Doing 5 different things each time. But everytime , The launcher never shows . So idk what to do

PLEASE HELP

steven1337

Alright...sooooo

today, I went to log on to my computer , try to hop on knightonline for some pk. And i cant log on , because of the fact that my launcher wont load up. So i try and reinstall , doesnt work , i delete everything of ko, it doesnt work . I even try and do a system restore to a time that i knew it worked. But that fails too. So i reinstall ko about 5 different times, Doing 5 different things each time. But everytime , The launcher never shows . So idk what to do
    PLEASE HELP [/b]
    Donno dude that sounds like its pretty bad.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

What you running?
    windows xp or vistA?

also make sure your Firewall's are disabled like panda ect,

kratos

its running xp, and whats up grim?

Banned

Download patches manually and use launcher bypass. It sucks anyway : D

kratos

how do u use launcher bypass?

kratos

kk, prob solved, thaks everyone