Can't Acess the Power Store

This is a discussion on Can't Acess the Power Store within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After coming back to the game i came back to a problem I had a while ago. When ever I'm ...
Page: 1

omegacore

After coming back to the game i came back to a problem I had a while ago. When ever I'm in game and try to acess the power up store I get the error "Incorrect password" also I can't access the MYKOL or whatever the hell that piece of crap is called because it says i have the incorrect password. Funny thing is if I have the wrong password how em I able to go into the game but not into myko and the power up store.

Is there some kind of conspiracy against me because i have a large penis ? who knows but maybe one of you guys can point something out that i don't see.

After coming back to the game i came back to a problem I had a while ago. When ever I'm in game and try to acess the power up store I get the error "Incorrect password" also I can't access the MYKOL or whatever the hell that piece of crap is called because it says i have the incorrect password. Funny thing is if I have the wrong password how em I able to go into the game but not into myko and the power up store.

Is there some kind of conspiracy against me because i have a large penis ? who knows but maybe one of you guys can point something out that i don't see.[/b]
    i had this issue before i changed my pw and it fixed thats all

yep. change pass