My Msn/ Comp was hacked after i opened a disguised email i recieved

This is a discussion on My Msn/ Comp was hacked after i opened a disguised email i recieved within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After i opened the email my computer kept functioning until the next day. When i loged the following day my ...
Page: 1

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

After i opened the email my computer kept functioning until the next day. When i loged the following day my msn was clear of all my contacts+ friends, There was duplicates of files on my desktop of system files i counldnt delete.

The Wierdest thing is that the E-Mail i opened was named "Yo its me jeff from ko4life"
    Please be aware and be careful if u see anytinhg like this

The mistake i made was i couldnt see what the mail said because msn had blocked it so i unblocked it and Well comp messed up after.

Reasons to believe me
    1.Only mail i got tht day
    2. There was a security warning on it from msn but yet i checked it i thought maybe an attached photo or somthing w/e
    3. I dont know any jeffs unless i have forgotten

Ty and to all my friends on ko4life pls add my old msn again so i can readd u all

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ty for the warning

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ty for the warning

xMike

You blatantly opened other links in the e-mail. Any email you receive cannot install/save any data or take any data from you're PC unless you personally give it a reason too. I.E..Clicking links inside the e-mail.

I always open my junk mail, because my Hotmail automatically shows a preview of it on the right hand side. So, I've done exactly the same as you, read it, simple as.

You might want to think about what you click before you do so.