Click and buy

This is a discussion on Click and buy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i registered at c&b verified my CC i transfered money from my CC to c&b account then i bought ...
Page: 1

hansen

so i registered at c&b
    verified my CC
    i transfered money from my CC to c&b account
    then i bought premium ingame, it was about week ago
    and till now i still have all my cash on c&b, they didnt took money :unsure:

so I am lucky or it takes longer, maybe they will take it in the end of the month ?

maybe c&b took the premium money straight from your credit card... not from the c&b account

Strike

so i registered at c&b
    verified my CC
    i transfered money from my CC to c&b account
    then i bought premium ingame, it was about week ago
    and till now i still have all my cash on c&b, they didnt took money :unsure:

so I am lucky or it takes longer, maybe they will take it in the end of the month ?[/b]
    2 questions:
    1)did the prem purchase go though? if it did then most likely the money will be transfered after about 5-7 buis. days. if it doens't they your account will probally be banned because k2 will say they never got your money.
    2)if ya got a CC why not keep using that? i have heard a lot of ppl have had problems using c&b with KO.

hansen

actually, when i did transaction i got some error message, dont remember exactly
    and i didnt use CC cause last 2 times i bought premium using direct CC i didnt get it and had to spam tickets
    now im afraid of payment fraud or other shit

2 questions:
    1)did the prem purchase go though? if it did then most likely the money will be transfered after about 5-7 buis. days. if it doens't they your account will probally be banned because k2 will say they never got your money.
    2)if ya got a CC why not keep using that? i have heard a lot of ppl have had problems using c&b with KO.[/b]
    2)I had a problem with my CC aswell... I have a Diners Club CC so i had to make a c&b account...

hansen

actually, when i did transaction i got some error message, dont remember exactly[/b]
    it was:
    'transaction error no redirect location specified'

hansen

up :G

hansen

help amk :S

Banned

i got my acc blocked on beramus cuz of payment fraud, but it was cuz C&B denied the transaction cuz i was using a virtual CC card, so k2 never got the money. You better call C&B and solve the situation before they inform K2 you didn't pay them, and next maint your acc has 999 block ^_^

theprodigy

call click and buy they have amazing customer service.

or go to ur credit card site and check ur statment.

or send a ticket 2 ko cause if you dont you will get banned.

hansen

thx guys
    ill better contact to c&b