My PC is fooked!

This is a discussion on My PC is fooked! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; basicly my pc started restarting itself as soon as it got the xp login screen and there was nothing i ...
Page: 1

braze

basicly my pc started restarting itself as soon as it got the xp login screen and there was nothing i could do, so i used the xp recovery disk it came with and it formatted then as it was copying the files it said there was missing .dll file or summing, so anyways xp didnt install and i got into contact with the ppl who made the pc and they sent me another disk, same thing happend half way thru it pop up saying there was a missing .dll file. anyways i got a legit xp corporate disk my m8 uses to install on all his IT companys pc's and it came with with the same error, so some1 suggested my HDD could b fuckd so i baught a new 1 and still kept coming up with shit saying missing .dll file on the disk. now some1 is suggesting that it could be the cd drive thats fuckd and to get a new 1, but im tired of guessing wats wrong with it and wonderd if any1 might know anything?

braze

bump...

any help wld b nice <3