Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My pc is fucked up againnn.

This is a discussion on My pc is fucked up againnn. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay so this problem i seriosly dont know anything about.. 2 days back my pc ran normally but now it ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Okay so this problem i seriosly dont know anything about..

2 days back my pc ran normally but now it won't open a single program working correct. They all freeze at some point..
    Like internet pops up but then doesnt connect and CC cleaner gets stuck somewhere in the progress.

Thing I found out: When I click on Start>run and then type. I type at same speed I always do but the letters come reallyyyy slow.

I think i had this before but dont remember how I solved it.

Any1?

CrazyTanker

had the same problem last time/ do ctrl alt del then check ur cpu use.

probaly its 100% while doing nothing.

best thing is to set your pc like 1 week back in time or reinstall windows cus its a virus

Crazy

had the same problem last time/ do ctrl alt del then check ur cpu use.

probaly its 100% while doing nothing.

best thing is to set your pc like 1 week back in time or reinstall windows cus its a virus
    Crazy[/b]
    well my cpu use is normal. After a while its 0 so it isnt that.

I cant set my pc back since I do not have windows and I didn have that option on.

Also dont got cd of my xp eh..

ok... atm i am on safe mode with connection and now I can use everything?

how come I cannot use it in standard mode.

I scanned in safe mode w/o connection and it didn find anything.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol Josri, how i the hell does this keep happening to you...

I think the virus wasnt gone for 100% or deleting it made up other programs.

Trying to google it atm only found 1 topic from 2004 w/o solution

TheBloodyBeast

oh well, just throw your PC away

oh well, just throw your PC away[/b]
    If I was a mod I would warn you for your useless post..

After some googling I think my Registry is fucked up since some people had similair problems like me. Trying to solve it atm.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

If your computer works in safe mode, but it does not work in standard mode, it is a hardware issue.

If your relatively sound with opening up your computer, make sure your graphics card is firmly seated in it's slot, as well as your RAM, and any other cards you may have.

Also, you may want to download Auslogic cleaner, it does wonders in your registry.

mjollner

If your computer works in safe mode, but it does not work in standard mode, it is a hardware issue.

If your relatively sound with opening up your computer, make sure your graphics card is firmly seated in it's slot, as well as your RAM, and any other cards you may have.

Also, you may want to download Auslogic cleaner, it does wonders in your registry.[/b]
    safe mode working does not mean it is a hardware issue, if fact far from it it means it is most likely a software issue, like a virus or something similar

that being said it is worth taking your RAM out, and putting it back in, swapping slots, or if you have more than 1 stick take one out at a time and see if the issue persists

[EDIT] and i hate those registry cleaning programs, the registry is to touchy for me to trust someone elses coding imho registry is better left alone unless you know roughly what you are doing

safe mode working does not mean it is a hardware issue, if fact far from it it means it is most likely a software issue, like a virus or something similar

that being said it is worth taking your RAM out, and putting it back in, swapping slots, or if you have more than 1 stick take one out at a time and see if the issue persists

[EDIT] and i hate those registry cleaning programs, the registry is to touchy for me to trust someone elses coding imho registry is better left alone unless you know roughly what you are doing[/b]
    I just used 2..
    I tried and see if my computer worked fine but i didn had that much time so I did it quickly and I dont remembr for sure but I tought when i opened internet it said something installing. After that I closed my pc ill check again later.

What im going to do now: dl Auslogic cleaner and start instandard mode.
    After that if it doesnt work ill try my cards and shit. I dont have do do anything with screws right? I never did anything with the "box" on this computer so Ill have so c how I openi t

EDIT: I googled Auslogic cleaner but only could find Auslogic Registry?

Thats the one I need?

EDIT 2: Also question im wondering for a while now.. All the programs that should fix it. Do I run then in safe mode or only in standard?

Edit 3: I tried unplugging & replugging my graphic card + ram but booth didn work.

Bout the internet thingy installer..
    Its Windows Installer. but freezes.
    If I close MSN trough task manager (it starts bu doesnt open like more programs) then the installer goes away aswell. I'm going to google this later.

Btw that program only speeded up like 2.9% so didn make that much different

mjollner

uninstall msn if you can, and then try like that for a while, reinstall it and see if it comes back (and yeah google it, as a general rule someone else will have had and fixed the problem before ya)

You could try Malwarebytes... i had a similar problem and fixed it.

Stop with these nonsense shit lol.. Get yourself an xp disk and reinstall your entire pc! Talk to me on msn for an xp key
    The most msn virusses are not being able to be fixed..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast