seal unseal secret password problem

This is a discussion on seal unseal secret password problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AFTER BEEN HACKED AND HAVING MY PASSWORD RESET BY THE TECH SUPPORT I ...
Page: 1

xtreeme33

HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AFTER BEEN HACKED AND HAVING MY PASSWORD RESET BY THE TECH SUPPORT I FOUND OUT THAT I CAN'T UNSEAL THE 4 ITEMS THAT THE HACKER DIDN'T MAKE IT TO UNSEAL AND AT THIS POINT I CAN'T EITHER!!!!!!
    VIEW THAT THE TECH SUPPORT REFUSES ME SUPPORT WITH THE SILLY EXCUSE THAT I AM FREE TO PLAY ,WITCH IS OBVIOUS THAT I SOULD BE FREE TO PLAY IF MY TWO CHARACTERS ARE NAKED AND NOT COMPENSATED ECT ECT...
    WELL MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE WHAT SOULD I DO WITH THAT VIEW THAT I NEED TO UNSEAL THEM AND MOVE THEM TO MY NEW ACCOUNT DOES THE PREMIOUM THUNG WILL HELP ME UNSEAL THEM? CAUSE AS LONG AS I KNOW ONCE BEEN GOLD YOU CAN UNSEAL THEM ANYTIME BUT I AM NOT SURE.I RECIEVE A WARNING BEFORE TRYING TO UNSEAL THEM LIKE THAT '' EXERCISE WARNING DEW TO ACCOUNT SHARING '' IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SAFE JUDGMENT OF THE SUPPORT THAT WHO GETS HACKED SHARING HIS ACCOUNT ( CAUSE THEY STILL HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STATIC AND DYNAMIC INTERNET CONNECTION AND WHEN THEY SEE DIFFERENT IPS IN THE SAME COUNTRY THEY GET IT AS ACCOUNT SHARING TNX IN ADVANCE FOR SOME POSSIBLE HELFULL ANSWER I MIGHT GET

ILoveYouToo

You can't unseal them because you don't have gold anymore.

dude you sure your not the hacker?

gyfte

Why did you write with caps lock on, that sucks :s

xtreeme33

[quote]
    dude you sure your not the hacker?

you think i hacked myself huh.. this is a good point might be or might be the second hacker after the real hacker was the tech support cause my secret answer is different than the one i had set even for password change reset the one of the 4 no clue how did they mess so good in my case.

i was thinking that the gold and the 1.000.000 noahs was valkid to seal them not unseal them as well but are u 100% sure ? else i will have to charge your paypall I loVE YOU TOO...cause i doupt if it's the non gold thing

S1ncM4ster

Buy a gold premium,change the unseal pasword,unseal items,end of story.

Banned

lmao, if you dont have gold prem, you can't unseal your items. CS is not trying to hack you

cs wont hack ur char lol

xtreeme33

are you sure CS wont hack my char ?lool
    cause so far they did hack my nerves and mood the last months !!
    i needed them after 16 months in the game always gold but anyways tnx all of you for your replies have been really more helpfull than the site support answer i got in there so far... seriously!!!

helnix

Gold premium is ur solution ><"
    GL =]