Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nation Transfer Problem

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did any of you ever have the website say after you click transfer that the process has been terminated and ...
Page: 1

ChaosThreat

Default Nation Transfer Problem

Did any of you ever have the website say after you click transfer that the process has been terminated and didn't get the knight cash back or get the nation transfer? I clicked transfer and thats what it did to me, said it didn't like the data or something probabaly in like my cookies or something or due to the fact that I used Firefox instead of IE, idk just wondering if you guys would know what to do?

sweetpimpmaster

Is this what it said to you?

"Knightonlineworld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site."

ChaosThreat

Yeah thats what it said

sweetpimpmaster

The only reason i knew thats what it said is cause when i did my NT i told you in vent and i was smart enough to take a SS of it

ChaosThreat

BUMP^

ladyarawin

Maybe there telling you they don't want you to be human and that you should stay an orc so u can play with us Kinsmen.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

luve u brat

Mom

ChaosThreat

Well if I can't get switched then I guess I'll be back with you then...sounds like a plan!!

SoulReaper13887

yeah u all might not be leavin me

ChaosThreat

Wow look what K2 can do...absolutely nothing about my problem, this is really ticking me off that I spent $20 to do this and it won't work!

"I'm sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team"

archer

same fcking problem here

ChaosThreat

Well they gave me another shot at it and it gave me the same ERROR again!!!! And now they say, "Rest assure your ticket has not been lost or ignored but due to the complexity of the ticket it will be a delayed response"??!!!??!!! :angry:

Lord_Elder

hmm im having same problem as Chaos here so has anyone found a way to solve this bastardo tricky little problem...
    couse it gives me the same shit when i try to submit a ticket...

plz help me resolve this shit

archer

Originally posted by ChaosThreat
    Well they gave me another shot at it and it gave me the same ERROR again!!!! And now they say, "Rest assure your ticket has not been lost or ignored but due to the complexity of the ticket it will be a delayed response"??!!!??!!! :angry:
    what did they give u ? u mean another request to do NT ?

sweetpimpmaster

yea they gave it back to us both me and threat!

archer

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    yea they gave it back to us both me and threat!
    same :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast