Cannot link existing account to a g1 account

This is a discussion on Cannot link existing account to a g1 account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I have a problem with linking an existing ko account to a g1 account, using link code. I got ...
Page: 1

Hi, I have a problem with linking an existing ko account to a g1 account, using link code. I got the link code from ko site and it's correct but when I try to add my account ( I write exact ID, password, link code, captcha code) it says that the account doesn't exist or I give invalid info. I know some people have same problem like me.
    Anybody knows what should I do? Is there any solution to this issue? I tried sending ticket to g1 support but I got automate respond which didn't help me
    I don't know, it's like some kind of bug on g1 site or something like that...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

are you able to log in to the regular ko website with the account you're trying to link? maybe cap letter items on password.

try getting a new link code if possible

are you able to log in to the regular ko website with the account you're trying to link? maybe cap letter items on password.

try getting a new link code if possible[/b]
    Yes, I am able to log in to regular ko site, and I tried get another link code few times, every time it was the same so it has to be valid one. I have read that some people have same issue as me. I don't know why, maybe it's some bug with g1 site...

bump
    anybody had same issue?