nicker12 HACKED !!

This is a discussion on nicker12 HACKED !! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this noob DnAngel hacked my account told me the wrong info and now im left with a lvl 60 human ...
Page: 1

scrapthatpaintball2

Default nicker12 HACKED !!

this noob DnAngel hacked my account told me the wrong info and now im left with a lvl 60 human mage and lvl 57 rogue naked !!!!!!!!!! and he has dd and rebirth chitin + +8 cleaver-md rebirth !!!!!!!!!

Rentzusuken

How did he hack you if you gave him the info? :rollseyes:

DNAngel

Stop trying to make yourself look like the victim. You took my account changed my password, I was going to do the same to yours but you changed yours.

Then did some dramatic shit of trying to get poeple on yourside to get me banned.

And you where saying "omg I dont have anything left omg omg' WHEN YOU HAVE A LV 60 AND 57 ROGUE.

So stop saying I hacked you because I didnt.

I am reporting you, I hope this support ticket is worth something.

And it WAS the reight info cause you IMEd me saying

It works

Like I said before stop humiliating yourself, it just worsens you getting banned.

scrapthatpaintball2

yeh and then right after that u changed it so now you have my account !!! + all my char. ares naked !! ur the most noob asshole that ive ever traded an account with !

DNAngel

Whoa so wait, you ARE scrapthepaintball2? But I thought you where 1?

Ohh then that must mean yuo created 2 accounts to try and back yourself up. Thats pathetic, I hope you get banned and I hope I get my items back.

scrapthatpaintball2

no havent u seen that me and a friend share scrapthatpaintball but nicker12 is mine i mad him i lvled him up my name is nick u fag fuking hacker !!

scrapthatpaintball2

I hope I get my items back??? what items u have all my lvl 57 rogue items on nicker12 y ?? U ARE THE HACKER !!! U NOOB !!!

scrapthatpaintball1

zz dont wrry bro we can come back..it will take a while buts its are fault for trusting people onlinezz