I got maybe the strangest problem 4 evah with ko..

This is a discussion on I got maybe the strangest problem 4 evah with ko.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah couple days ago I started getting things like this when ko is open: if i try to fast spam ...
Page: 1

Fallensix

yeah couple days ago I started getting things like this when ko is open: if i try to fast spam some buttons like A and D same time when character is moving backwards and right same time, when I spam those buttons like 1sec with each spam it sometimes just freezes and does it by itself for while . Same thing if I try to start combo or press almost any button on keyboard and im movining forwads with mouse same time it just freezes like the white star stays its place but my red crosshair that thing u know moves where I want to so basically im moving forwads without pressing anything nonstop for while. I dont really know shud I call this lag or what. I've tried to change keyboard, do virus scan, delete antivirus (avast), and nothing has really worked. Posted this here just if someone have had this same, but probably not lol.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Its normal ;D does same thing on me too sometimes =)

Fallensix

Nah its not normal when it does it everytime I spam something with keyboard, it doesnt even need spam sometimes just pressing keyboard is enough.