Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a good antivirus | UPDATED!

This is a discussion on Need a good antivirus | UPDATED! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I get this every single time I go backwards or forwards, or open a new window, I've gotten it before, ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I get this every single time I go backwards or forwards, or open a new window, I've gotten it before, if i click anything other than cancel/no/close it out, it fucks my computer. This is what caused me to reformat last time. I've done a complete system scan TWICE with avg, but it says "no threat found" T_T Any suggestions? I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally click something I shouldn't and fuck myself again.

stefann

Nod32, kis ,kav or avp v8 free one.

silverbuffer18

http://www.download.com/Antivirus-Fi...yware/?tag=dir

read the reviwes to see which one u like

i recomend avg, its fast and good+ best reviews

http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Fre...cdlPid=10834624

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

It's an old book trick... It's no virus just a spyware. Once you click "Yes" it probably takes you to some random Antivirus program which you have to pay for(that's the purpose of this spyware, to download its product). AVG doesn't pick it up cuz like I said it's no virus. Try Ad-Aware and Search&Destroy to remove it from your computer, for the "best" antivirus I recommend Kaspersky.

Banned

If you are looking for an AV system for gaming, go with NOD32 since it does not slow your system down.

Baxxor

Nod32 is great, but if you get a popup just press escape

http://www.download.com/Antivirus-Fi...yware/?tag=dir

read the reviwes to see which one u like

i recomend avg, its fast and good+ best reviews

http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Fre...cdlPid=10834624[/b]
    I already use the free version of AVG, doesn't do anything at all.

It's an old book trick... It's no virus just a spyware. Once you click "Yes" it probably takes you to some random Antivirus program which you have to pay for(that's the purpose of this spyware, to download its product). AVG doesn't pick it up cuz like I said it's no virus. Try Ad-Aware and Search&Destroy to remove it from your computer, for the "best" antivirus I recommend Kaspersky.[/b]
    Thats exactly what it does, but as soon as I click "yes" it activates the trojan virus, idc how ridiculous that sounds, thats EXACTLY what happened a week ago, and It gave me a trojan virus as soon as I clicked "yes". I'ma try adaware, see if that helps.

Should I delete them? or just quarantine them? I&#39;m afraid if I delete my OS will go kaput >_<

OMFG fuck adware, it takes forever to finish scanning THEN tells me i need to register for it to be able to clean up what it has found. nod32 tells me i need to uninstall EVERY other antivirus first, i don&#39;t trust that at all.

Berdan

just install ad-aware se personal and kaspersky antivirus 6.0.1.411.. if u need key serial contact with me.. don&#39;t try to install all anti-viruses to pc and lose your OS.. is already much downloaders working..

but the best job is format C:/q/u
    ^^

just install ad-aware se personal and kaspersky antivirus 6.0.1.411.. if u need key serial contact with me.. don&#39;t try to install all anti-viruses to pc and lose your OS.. is already much downloaders working..

but the best job is format C:/q/u
    ^^[/b]
    adaware doesnt work -.- it scans, then asks me to register/pay for it before i can fix any problems. kapersky slows my computer down a crapload. ima let search&destroy run, if that doesnt work, ima fucking kill some one cuz im probably going to reformat, after redling EVERYTHING.

Cadence96

U need an antivirus with Trojan Protection. AVG free doesn&#39;t have it.

Get one antivirus with Trojan Protection. If you scan, do it in safe mode.

If it&#39;s the second time you have that trojan then one of your rars, zips, exe, USB, bookmarks contains a trojan. Take care when you do your backup.

I ran my anti-spyware in safe mode, still same results.

Interface

I ran my anti-spyware in safe mode, still same results.
    [/b]
    try this

http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast