KO Crashing my computer, any ideas?

This is a discussion on KO Crashing my computer, any ideas? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno what the cause of it, but it only happens sometimes when KO is running... Im running: E8400 Dual Core ...
Page: 1

Dunno what the cause of it, but it only happens sometimes when KO is running...

Im running:

E8400 Dual Core Processor @ 3.00GHz
    9800 GTX + 512 graphics
    3.5mb RAM @ 3.01GHz

Just noticed i have service pack 3 :S Dunno how that got there but could that be causing any problems?

is ur computer overheating? mi crap crashed when it was overheating and when my hd was almost busted, it just freezed. check temperature

is ur computer overheating? mi crap crashed when it was overheating and when my hd was almost busted, it just freezed. check temperature[/b]
    i used to have a program that told me fan speed and temperatures n shit, does you know the name of that one? or any one?

Check your voltages on bios and see if your mem gets recommended voltage. Does it give you any kind of an error screen or it just locks everything

kiwi

i used to have a program that told me fan speed and temperatures n shit, does you know the name of that one? or any one?[/b]
    try this its called speedfan works well
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/download337.html

cheers mamba ill check it out when i wake up tomoro.

@Nightmare it just shuts down, no error screen or anything. But its still on if you get what i mean....

Comp still runs but gives me blank screen, i have to turn it off and on to get it goin again