Virus found when KO runs updates?

This is a discussion on Virus found when KO runs updates? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aigght, I quit KO a while back, now decided to give it a go again, but I get a problem, ...
Page: 1

ginyeng

Aigght, I quit KO a while back, now decided to give it a go again, but I get a problem, when i click onto the KO icon, and launcher opens,, it downloads afew of the patches, but then norton antivirus pops up and says a virus, trojan horse has bin detected, and everythin stops, and the ko launcher exits, and it does this everytime. does anyone have same problem, and solved it? if so can you post it here cheerzz,,,
    ginyeng

Yurtrus

Well assuming your using Nortons which this lappy had before I uninstalled it. Its not a virus it just detects it as one. Disable your antivires Reinstall Ko and all updates then Restart ur antivires and ur good to go.

Also consider switching antivirus programs.

Currently using avast. no problems with it.

Low memory use.

ginyeng

But the thing is, previously when I play KO, when new updates get installed and so forth, I have no problems,, it's just today i've started getting this prob.

Yurtrus

Understandable but one of the new patches had a script that antivirus programs thought was bad so again read above or go on ko's website and look thru thier tech news I know at one time that problem was listed there also.

Banned

NOD32 Cracked is the way to go...It does EVERYTHING for you. Set up for boot FULL system scan every friday morning when my Laptop boots up. <3 NOD32