Problem on My KOL

This is a discussion on Problem on My KOL within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, so i want to update my Seal PW. I haven't played on this account that i'm attemtping to do ...
Page: 1

BadBoyKillah

Default Problem on My KOL

Okay, so i want to update my Seal PW. I haven't played on this account that i'm attemtping to do this on, in a long time. So i forgt what mine is.

I get to the point where i enter in my new code, and when i enter the 8th digit... the Confirm button disappears o.0 WTF?

Anyone know what's happening... or has anyone experienced this problem before?

Maybe its my web browser.. im using IE 8. (just FYI.)

If anyone has any info on this pls help. TY

MortalEnemy

try use Firefox. Or submit a ticket to CS and wait some weeks/months when they fix it

BadBoyKillah

-_- no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyKillah View Post
    Okay, so i want to update my Seal PW. I haven't played on this account that i'm attemtping to do this on, in a long time. So i forgt what mine is.

I get to the point where i enter in my new code, and when i enter the 8th digit... the Confirm button disappears o.0 WTF?

Anyone know what's happening... or has anyone experienced this problem before?

Maybe its my web browser.. im using IE 8. (just FYI.)

If anyone has any info on this pls help. TY
    lol try to make it in internetcafe or in pc of ur friend or something