K2 doesnt help non-prems?

This is a discussion on K2 doesnt help non-prems? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i sent a ticket some days ago because my accout got scammed.. This was their answer: Hail !Thank you ...
Page: 1

Schultze

So i sent a ticket some days ago because my accout got scammed.. This was their answer:

Hail !Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription. Please go to the website http://www.knightonlineworld.com/bronze_premium.php I will not be able to assist you further regarding this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may caused you and thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team.

Im sorry this might have been posted earlier, tried to search but couldnt find :S

Chullage

You need premium service for that kind of support.

they need the last 4 digits of ur cc that u used to buy prem
    thats why probably

Strider

what did you ask them. yeah they need cc info for secret answer to be changed if thts wht u are after

wraith86

im alittle confused. if im correct its limited support if your gold prem and a big chance to be counter productive(bugging your char when you want gender change etc.) and absolutely no support when your non prem

Schultze

I told them I had an account hacked and wondered if I they could do anything to get it back for me