Need help about new acc

This is a discussion on Need help about new acc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I make new acc bcz i buy a char on cyper ring ,and now when i wanna log in game ...
Page: 1

lennon90

Unhappy

I make new acc bcz i buy a char on cyper ring ,and now when i wanna log in game with new char they say me : "there is an error on selected server." ?! what is this how i can log in new char ?

Milanac

That is region problem.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I make new acc bcz i buy a char on cyper ring ,and now when i wanna log in game with new char they say me : "there is an error on selected server." ?! what is this how i can log in new char ?[/b]
    wow, i never heard that before...
    you send a support ticket?

lennon90

Unhappy

i now make a char .... 10 mins ago ... cant be region prob... and still not send ticket

lennon90

any1 know how to fix this?
    :huh:

any1 know how to fix this?
    :huh:[/b]
    there is already topic about that.Serbia is fuked since we split with Montenegro,we changed IP and K2 didn't update it.Weird thing is that old acc got Serbian Ip,but if u do change region to like USA,an example,then put it back to urs u will get same problem.
    My friend lost high lvl priest on akara like that he was spamming CS with ticket also was bothering GMs on that server and he got update on hi acc,he plays it now normaly