Hacked right after new patch.

This is a discussion on Hacked right after new patch. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There KO users, 5 February KO was updating a new patch 1810, So i couldn't logg in for 3 4 ...
Page: 1

umus

Default Hacked right after new patch.

There KO users,

5 February KO was updating a new patch 1810, So i couldn't logg in for 3 4 hours and about launcher problems. When i came after school, like :

Last loggedin 5 february in 10:00
    Came back : 5 febraury at : 17:00

I saw all my characters were ripped, nothing left over.... Just my 2 sealed items. Iron impact + 8 and Iron bow + 8 ( sounds nooby for the players here but good for me )
    The other items which were unsealed my MD +8 shard + 8 shell set +7 and 2 gbs cash were all gone.. The hacker still plays with me like pming me alltime on different names and telling me to wait me logg off to rip more.. Well its been here night and im 24/7 protecting my account. I did send K2 a support 1 day ago and waiting for it.

Any 1 who can help ?

use visual keybord to change ur pass and email and everything should be fine

sally1973

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    use visual keybord to change ur pass and email and everything should be fine
    what you mean visual keyboard and what does changing pass and email do.
    cos similar thing happened to me yesterday.
    but i looked on kok just now it says i still have my gear on although in the game all i have left is 4 bits of armour,and still missing some stuff from inn hostess.

K2 won´t give you items back, if you wrote them for this.

learn to seal all your stuff next time sorry to here