Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need Help Badly-Big Award For The Guy Who Will solve it

This is a discussion on Need Help Badly-Big Award For The Guy Who Will solve it within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn you're so dumb <_< If I'm not Israeli, you're a retard, kk?...
Page: 2

Damn you're so dumb <_<

If I'm not Israeli, you're a retard, kk?

Rentzusuken

Sounds like you might be experiencing some packet loss with the internet connection. Have you ran any traceroutes to see if anything is timing out? Have you tried pinging the same server to see what the packet loss is? Are you having any issues with other pages loading slowly?

Dorn

might be graphics card...although that would not explain the lag...try the graphics it might be that

tom

guys read what he said h43r: he dosent understand all that computer shit so talk englysh plys kk

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Sounds like you might be experiencing some packet loss with the internet connection. *Have you ran any traceroutes to see if anything is timing out? *Have you tried pinging the same server to see what the packet loss is? *Are you having any issues with other pages loading slowly?
    Would be easy to track down where the problem is if it keep lagging constantly, but the problem is it only happens between mins, hours or days. If Im on whole day I can be sure I will lagging a couple times.

RingWraith

Aye i got it also sometimes. I can see others write and i can walk around but theyre frozen and i cant see what i write i can press my skills but nothing happends

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Sounds like you might be experiencing some packet loss with the internet connection. *Have you ran any traceroutes to see if anything is timing out? *Have you tried pinging the same server to see what the packet loss is? *Are you having any issues with other pages loading slowly?
    rent it sound like u know what ur talking about... but i donnu about computers.. so i have no idea what are you suggesting... one more thing- i tried what idan offerd.. and it actully worked ( opning ports or w/e) but it hold for like... hmm 2 hours? maybe i did smth wrong.. coz a friend explaind me how to do it.. and idk if did it allright.. help plx T_T

had that problem for ages... my solution: i moved :P

seriously tho... had that prob for ages. At first it seemed like the ISP has a bad connection to the server... but pinging the server showed thats not it. Then i changed 3 ISPs... whats common to all of em is - first month or 2 u get no lagz at all, and from there it goes down hill... weirdest thing i ever saw.
    and it gets all that more frustrating when u find out that some1 living not that far from u, with the same ISP doesnt have any lagz at all, with a net thats worse then urs!
    i would suggest to change ISP - then see the results.

didinino

Default he doesn't understand u.

he has no idea in compz and u talk about ISP :P

i see lots of israeli ppl here (so am I ) and its nice.

do u have any problems with the computer except KO?
    come to PM if u do.

if u don't, u can always try calling ur internet provider and tell him that u r experiencing lag issues while playing "outside israel" online games.

still, come and tell me about the prob in PM :P

didinino

BDragieta

i used to get that too...Then my friend suggested Panda security and it picked up LOADS of things that Norton didnt, now i dont lag at all

Titanium panda or something i think it is... il try find a link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12