Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

need help badly launcher is idk >.<

This is a discussion on need help badly launcher is idk >.< within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ....
Page: 2

OmegaXninja

tamachan

o.O go to KnightOnline Official English Forum and search for Patches.. someone uploaded all the patches in megauploader.. i Download all of them and used them.. it is safe For Ftp try reinstalling.. worked for my 2nd pc. :lol:

OmegaXninja

o.O go to KnightOnline Official English Forum and search for Patches.. someone uploaded all the patches in megauploader.. i Download all of them and used them.. it is safe For Ftp try reinstalling.. worked for my 2nd pc. :lol:[/b]

um k..

OmegaXninja

o.O go to KnightOnline Official English Forum and search for Patches.. someone uploaded all the patches in megauploader.. i Download all of them and used them.. it is safe For Ftp try reinstalling.. worked for my 2nd pc. :lol:[/b]

URL plz =] having a hard time finding it on forums..

OmegaXninja

help plz kankas i gyft sex =[

React

dude..idk what the prob is i checked al the errors and..idk anything more about it..and you tried every thing..you even reinstalled your comp?

OmegaXninja

yeaup ... >.< dam this suckz foreal dude..
    i think it might work after the mantinance is done cuz now it doesnt show the box it just says log in server connection failed but im not sure anyone know if this is a good thing?

mystical

yeaup ... >.< dam this suckz foreal dude..
    i think it might work after the mantinance is done cuz now it doesnt show the box it just says log in server connection failed but im not sure anyone know if this is a good thing?[/b]
    maybe u should start readin news on official ko site, kol is under maintenance they are applyin the new patch to the game rite now, not sure when its gonna be done but it mite very well fix ur problem

OmegaXninja

maybe u should start readin news on official ko site, kol is under maintenance they are applyin the new patch to the game rite now, not sure when its gonna be done but it mite very well fix ur problem[/b]

yeaa.. acually i did read that thing and that was what i was talking about... in im just asking like since theres no box that pops up that says cannot connect too FTP.sever.....blah blah blah and just says login connection failed please retry reconnecting . and i was asking if that was a good thing...

React

so.. you didnt fix it yet?..

OmegaXninja

im asking if ... nvm ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12