need help with buying a new laptop?

This is a discussion on need help with buying a new laptop? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont really have a price limit but dont want to get outrageous really dont want a sony cause i brought ...
Page: 1

dont really have a price limit but dont want to get outrageous

really dont want a sony cause i brought one and its totally crap cant even play ko on it cause it crashes everytime

I have HP Pavilion Entertainment PC dv 6000 series, cost about 1300 USD (14000 EEK): 2gb of ram, dual core T2130 (1,86ghz each), 160 gb hdd, geforce go 7400 128 mb.
    U can try a better version of this, costs more but its worth it. Mine runs ko well with right internet connection.

theprodigy

okey more specific with gaming cause ko dont take shit 2 run unless u want 2 run like cod4 crysis exc new games that are coming out. and any1 say labtop cant run crysis your wrong my labtop system recomentadion runs it on high cost 2.5Grand built myself for crysis while i was beta testing it. for ko it cost 600 bucks and will run it.

Footumch

I wouldnt buy a laptop for gaming.

Desk top FTW

PSYK0SIN

I bought a toshiba satellite on black friday Nd it works great :/
    64Mb Video card
    512mb Ram 1.73 Celeron M processor
    I bought it just as an add for merchating nd stuff
    That was 230USD

1talus

i have an acer that i bought for 480 and its fast =P dual core though and webcam everything

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Uhh yeah... I wouldn't recommend a laptop at ALL for gaming.. They can't stay on for too long, I say max 3 hours and overheat. I would get a desktop bro, to tell you the truth. But if you insist, I would look at an alienware laptop, those are very good for gaming. And they have neon lighting FTW :P
    http://www.alienware.com/promotion_pages/h...ooks_m9750.aspx