Need Help with buying premium

This is a discussion on Need Help with buying premium within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried buying bronze premium the other day and i put in all my info, and when i clicked sumbit ...
Page: 1

xboxplaya5

Smile

I tried buying bronze premium the other day and i put in all my info, and when i clicked sumbit it said something along the lines of "Duplicate Transaction" And then took me back to the screen where i put my info in. Im assuming it took the money from my credit card, but im not premium, WTF?

S0ny

They got problem with the credit card system..
    use the click&buy

Roberto

send cs ticket, if you duplicate transaction and they fuk something like always you can get bad for cheating on click & buy and lost all items.

xboxplaya5

how does click and buy work? i cant figure it out

Roberto

just type your email and pass and pres confird what you dont understand

murat12

you have to become a member of click and buy and send all the info they ask for

mastaker

its pertty much common sense =/

oO Jc Oo

i had the same problem few days ago when i was trying to put prem and KC with my own credit card, doesnt work the purchase and they took money from my credit card, i tryed 6 times, the 6 times they said duplicate and excesive trans bla bla bla >.<
    im pissed about that, im called the bank for fix that as soon as posible, fuking k2 system >.<