NEED HELP WITH ERRO " CODE FILE " :S

This is a discussion on NEED HELP WITH ERRO " CODE FILE " :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -----> :unsure: ERROR :unsure: <------ porfavor necesito ayuda con knight online tengo un problema que cuando juego en el medio ...
Page: 1

frosrt

-----> :unsure: ERROR :unsure: <------

porfavor necesito ayuda con knight online tengo un problema
    que cuando juego en el medio de la pantalla me sale un mensaje el cual dice " CODE FILE ERROR " pero no se como arreglarlo alguien que me ayude porfavor les dejo mi msn [email protected] porfavor alguien que sepa decirme
    que no puedo jugar tranquilo por que cuando estoy de los mas bien aparece ese mensaje lo malo que no se puede parar por el juego me saca y se reinicia el computador.

---------------------------------------------------------O------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please I need help with online knight I have a problem
    When that game in the middle of the screen, I get a message which said: FILE ERROR CODE "but I do not know how to fix someone please help me I leave you my msn [email protected] please tell me someone who knows
    I can not play that when I am quiet of the most well appears that the bad message that can not be stopped by the game I rolled and restarted the computer

I&#39;M McFros i play on Chyper plz any can help

4SinnerS

Need help with it too D; Plz HELP

PaPaSmurF

Does the error code give you abunch of random numbers/letters for the reason or location?

1talus

YEA!!!! =D