need help fast plzplz

This is a discussion on need help fast plzplz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi my x-tape is saying {xtrap}the game security module update has failed [00010001:80004004} someone need help wtf is this...
Page: 1

xXdrgreenXx

hi my x-tape is saying {xtrap}the game security module update has failed [00010001:80004004}

someone need help wtf is this

Banned

just keep trying. it used to happen to alot of ppl, but now it doesnt anymore ( for some reason ).

xXdrgreenXx

just keep trying. it used to happen to alot of ppl, but now it doesnt anymore ( for some reason ).[/b]
    so spam it or ????? it still no go

1talus

restart ur computer

xXdrgreenXx

restart ur computer[/b]
    i have downloaded xtrap 3 times now and still no go it say the same as frist post i made plz some help what do i do?>>????>?>?>?>? :angry: :angry:
    and i have restarted my pc 2 times and it dont go so idk ??? damm i wont to play zzzzzzzzzzz

KooPa

k2 does that to every1 :S xtrap is crappy with trojan in it xD

xXdrgreenXx

Thumbs down

zzz bump

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Hey, I used to get that problem A LOT. Hmm I don't get it at all anymore.. I would try to go to Start>Run>type cmd, push ok, then a black box should come up and type ipconfig/flushdns. Then restart your computer, and try.. If that doesnt work, go back to cmd and type in ipconfig/release, wait 15 seconds, and then ipconfig/renew.
    I hope your able to get back in the game, I know, its a bitch not being able to. :P
    EDIT-
    Hey, I was looking around for people that needed help, and I came across this topic. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=195676
    I didn't find this out, so give him all credit

xXdrgreenXx

Angry

Hey, I used to get that problem A LOT. Hmm I don't get it at all anymore.. I would try to go to Start>Run>type cmd, push ok, then a black box should come up and type ipconfig/flushdns. Then restart your computer, and try.. If that doesnt work, go back to cmd and type in ipconfig/release, wait 15 seconds, and then ipconfig/renew.
    I hope your able to get back in the game, I know, its a bitch not being able to. :P
    EDIT-
    Hey, I was looking around for people that needed help, and I came across this topic. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=195676
    I didn't find this out, so give him all credit[/b]
    i tryed that nothing iv heared of that hoste file it dont work so idk