Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

VERY BIG PROBLEM GUYS!

This is a discussion on VERY BIG PROBLEM GUYS! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have an account, and when I loggin to the GAME with the id pw it is all fine, but ...
Page: 1

TOMTOM

I have an account, and when I loggin to the GAME with the id pw it is all fine, but when I try to loggin the SITE, I got some issues.
    It says that the username/pass combination does NOT exist!!#@#%$#@^$@
    I just formated my comp coz a keylogger associated to KO, and I can't change my pass!$@#%#@1
    My account can be hacked every minute :|
    I know there's a forgot pass button, but I have forgotten my email on this account, and I don't know what to do!!!!!!!
    Please help me FAST!!@$!@$

Password in the ko site is case sensitive, so for example if ur passors is "PaSsWoRd" and u type in just "password" it wont work, u gotta write it how it is.

TOMTOM

Password in the ko site is case sensitive, so for example if ur passors is "PaSsWoRd" and u type in just "password" it wont work, u gotta write it how it is.[/b]
    lolZ.
    Thats what I did, I wrote it case sensitive.
    Any other solution? :\

once i changed pass through the secure ko site and not trhough normal, pass was only changed in the site and not in game, did u change it recently?

TOMTOM

once i changed pass through the secure ko site and not trhough normal, pass was only changed in the site and not in game, did u change it recently?[/b]

I didn't.
    And what do u mean by not normal way? There's only one way to change it, no?
    And please someone help meee! :\

There is normal and secure ko website.

TOMTOM

wtf!?
    And what does it matter??

TOMTOM

Come on guys, can someone help me? It doesn't make any sense!

write ur pw somewhere and copy paste it into the ko-site

TOMTOM

I did it.
    CAN ANYONE HELP MEEEE?

Chill out, maybe next time you wont download that new kosp and get another keylogger.

If you would calm down a bit an re-read stunners posts maybe you could find the difference between the secure and non secure website.

ive had that problem before.....for me it was just that the site was being gehy.....give it a day or two and they should get their shit straight

TOMTOM

Chill out, maybe next time you wont download that new kosp and get another keylogger.

If you would calm down a bit an re-read stunners posts maybe you could find the difference between the secure and non secure website.[/b]

Zzzzzzzzz!#!@$#@%!@#@$%
    I haven't downloaded a koxp and got this shit on my comp.
    I have no clue how it got there.
    Another thing, I don't care whats the difference, I just wanna change my pass
    My friend have this as long as his account exists.
    Meaning, 1-1.5 years now.
    Anyone got another idea??

Banned

Password in the ko site is case sensitive, so for example if ur passors is "PaSsWoRd" and u type in just "password" it wont work, u gotta write it how it is.[/b]
    yep, just click "forgot password" in the website and put new password without "AYuLoRy" and yes "ayulory"

TOMTOM

yep, just click "forgot password" in the website and put new password without "AYuLoRy" and yes "ayulory" [/b]
    Dude, I forgot which mail I registered with - therefor your solution isn't good, ty anyway
    Any other?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast