Need help location patch 1709 and 1710

This is a discussion on Need help location patch 1709 and 1710 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my hard drive died on me, installed all my programs on a new hard drive, i downloaded and installed ...
Page: 1

Default Need help location patch 1709 and 1710

So my hard drive died on me, installed all my programs on a new hard drive, i downloaded and installed knights online, but it is version 1708, and will not auto patch. I checked ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/ and it only has patches 1711-1745, can't find any legit sites hosting 1709 and 1710, i'm sure if i manually patch those the rest will auto update through launcher. Anyone know how to solve this?

King of Knight - Patch information & download
    Index of /patches

1709 is enough, later it will go on it's own... unless it's screwed again :P

also, don't bother that your launcher looks different, it will auto upgrade after all patches are done

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    King of Knight - Patch information & download
    Index of /patches

1709 is enough, later it will go on it's own... unless it's screwed again :P

also, don't bother that your launcher looks different, it will auto upgrade after all patches are done

ya just manually patches 1709/1710, and it auto updated the rest

NOS

hahah lolz

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    So my hard drive died on me, installed all my programs on a new hard drive, i downloaded and installed knights online, but it is version 1708, and will not auto patch. I checked ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/ and it only has patches 1711-1745, can't find any legit sites hosting 1709 and 1710, i'm sure if i manually patch those the rest will auto update through launcher. Anyone know how to solve this?
    go ko folder and look for server document open and change 1709 for 1730 and go launcher

i hope this help

daymz798

yeah thats what i did and it works pipo

shnizel

Same here

and you are missing like 20 patches ...

daymz798

nah ur not, i believe what ko has done has put in the wrong patch number when it was suppused to be 1730, so hence why the launcher wont pick up any updates