Need help to log in.....

This is a discussion on Need help to log in..... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi my problem is that i play K.O. in Spain and i came to Serbia on hollyday(i am Serbian) so ...
Page: 1

Hi my problem is that i play K.O. in Spain and i came to Serbia on hollyday(i am Serbian) so i can't play because of new patch. So i opend new account (here from Serbia) and i tryed to play but i got same message again????? I tryed with 3. account with eMail made here in Serbia i reinstaled game, i tryed everything that came to my mind (i even instaled K.O. on different partition on hdd) but i always get this frustrating message that i can't play because of the different country that i am registered (and i was registered 5 min before so for shure i cant change country in 5 min.. ).Anybody have any idea what shell i do to play K.O.???
    Tnx

P.S.. I wrote 4-5 support tickets from all accounts i tryed to make here and also from my main account in Spain but it is almost a week that i didn&#39;t get any answer...... <_<

swimmy

Thumbs down

same thing happened to me kinda can u pm me on how to fix this...
    happened at a friends place in serbia

DarkSynth

well u can change ip once every 30 days on ko website

airlord

i have same prob
    only diff is that i was playing from same country, from same pc, from same apartment
    but my smart provider service changed ips
    so i cant login i go stupied response from K2

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support Team again about your region code issue. I had attempted to rectify this issue last Friday by resetting your region code. Unfortunately, it seems I failed! - JOKE????????????

I am closing this ticket, but it will be forwarded to a different department that will be able to better assist you. I appreciate your patience while we work this matter out.

I apologize for the delay and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you very much choosing Knight Online. Have fun!

Best Regards,

KO web site recognize IPs from Serbia as they are from Serbia and Montenegro (old and nonexistent CS domain), but KO Login server recognize Serbia correctly as Serbia (RS domain). Basically, until they update their web site, people from Serbia and other countries that changed IP ranges or domains, will have the same problem.
    Only way to fix this is trough customer support. Ask them to manually change "Geographical Region" (country). I fixed 3 accounts so far. More about it here. But sometimes it takes them a week to do that :/

Or you can use a proxy and log in from some other country. Havent tried this but it should work.

airlord

hvala