help with running Knight Online

This is a discussion on help with running Knight Online within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought a brand new dell inspiron 1525 2.0ghz core duo 4 gig ram graphic media accelerater X3100. the problem ...
Page: 1

XpliiCit

i bought a brand new dell inspiron 1525 2.0ghz core duo 4 gig ram graphic media accelerater X3100. the problem is that ko plays at a low frame rate and it runs in less ocupied areas ok but not the best but in heavy areas it just is painful to see it run on my old hp pavillion dv9408 nr nvidia geoforce 6150 it ran perfectly fine. if anyone out there can help me i will be most greatful

neji

2.0 is actually not that good so try turning all background stuff off.\
    If you can Anti Virus and such.
    You have enough RAM. If running on XP .If Vista since you are using a shared graphics card you have to remember Vista runs on more run on more RAM because of all the Aero and such so turn them off.
    ( I don't like DELL )
    Turn everything off that you can. Turn off weapon effects. Some people get better results on frames with lower Resolutions, so if your running 1280by756 or whatever you are on your laptop try going to 800by 600

XpliiCit

i tryed all of that but it just doesent work