Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fake TerroBlade Running Around WatchOut!

This is a discussion on Fake TerroBlade Running Around WatchOut! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Big Scammer ever! he got helped by his friend who was supposed to be Schrotti, i noticed too late the ...
Page: 1

GOODYEAR

Big Scammer ever! he got helped by his friend who was supposed to be Schrotti, i noticed too late the Schrotti email wasn't an ko4life.com email. Scammed me Warrior lvl 73 On Bera, he play on diez. i can give SS of our Conversation if needed.

Watch out guys and be carefull... not like me

Banned

<[email protected]>

is this the email by any chance?

Infra

<[email protected]>

is this the email by any chance?[/b]
    That isnt mail from Terrorblade on Dies.
    And i HIGHLY doubt that Terrorblade scammed you.
    Hes one of my best friends, honest, trustable and very fair play he wont even think about scamming ppl, i risk my life for that.

Terrorblade

wtf I just recieved some weird pm when the guy was asking why I left the msn during trade and now looked in here and ... I&#39;m like WTF

First of all ... my msn is [email protected] for a long time (like 2years, my friends can confirm that). As I see there is a guy pretending to be me and scamming ppl :angry:

yea i kinda figured it wasnt real terrorblade since its german email and terror blade is chech( i think idk personaly)

anyway.. thx for confirmation

Terrorblade

indeed, altough I was studying germany as second laguage ... I can say a s**t ... Timo and Chaos can confirm that either.

Well dunno how to defend myself more, will try to speak with scammed ppl tommorow cause today I won&#39;t be online anymore (fuqin university)

Infra

It was a german mail? or the person talked german?

Banned

when u do trades, using "fake" mods, send a pm to terrorblade on ko4life, so u couldve been sure its him :/

U shudnt blame him for anything, as i dont see its his problem, you shouldve checked, and there has been several posts about, that people gotta check, the emails of the mods, they gotta be a @ko4life.com and a veryfied email, if they arent, theyre prolly imposters...

Good luck thou, hope ull get it solved somehow

welcome to the club terror i think they are using your mail now instead of mine

and yeah pm terror to make sure if its him he doesnt play other servers then diez also

Slide-EYE

zzzzzz .... terrorblade is my brother ( the real one ) and he wont ever do that shit since hes one of the best ppl that ever played KO , hes helping etc! Before u do such trades u should primary look for user here on ko4life and pm him .... btw terror is not using terrorblade in his msn , his msn is different , i wont post it here since he will not want himself...
    I noticed that those shits happen a lot now , a lot noobies trying to scam in the name of the honored members ...

im too damn pissed and i had some good words for u that u were just too inattention but i handle myself in that!

i didnt get scammed but i supose i was about to because i got a pm from that email terrorbladecz .de to buy my char >.>

As I see u even spelt his name wrong at the topic name, so u seems to be very careless about things..

And rofl, of all the ppl, why the scammer chose to pretend to be terrorblade :lol: poor terror :x

im guessing he is the same as [email protected] or w/e

yeah agree with c4pt4in and check my siggy rodinamo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast