Disconnected every 20 minutes since 2-3 days

This is a discussion on Disconnected every 20 minutes since 2-3 days within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since this new patch I Disconnect very very often, like 15 times a day=> I die sometimes Can anyone tell ...
Page: 1

Ultra_mage_Jano

Since this new patch I Disconnect very very often, like 15 times a day=> I die sometimes
    Can anyone tell me why this is and how I dc less pls?

Ultra_mage_Jano

Help pls, couldn't go to 3 bdw's in 3 days from 3 I wanted to go to
    I only get DC, other ppl from same network don't

Ultra_mage_Jano

Dc in exactly 30 minutes, sometimes 60

theprodigy

restart your modem/renew ur isp/reinstall cant think of what else it can b mayb if u give more info i can help.

didinino

call to ur isp and ask them to check ur link to the usa/los Angeles servers, see if u got some probs, thats what i did... cleared the lag a little though they said they did nothing.

anyway, reset ur modem like 2-3 times and wait 30 sec before u turn it on so it will change ip (if its DSL..)

Shimmy

call to ur isp and ask them to check ur link to the usa/los Angeles servers, see if u got some probs, thats what i did... cleared the lag a little though they said they did nothing.

anyway, reset ur modem like 2-3 times and wait 30 sec before u turn it on so it will change ip (if its DSL..)
    [/b]
    Presuming its a Dynamic setting is on the router.

Ultra_mage_Jano

I fixed it, I just put back on Windows Firewall... :s