hacked , no1 knew pw or infos

This is a discussion on hacked , no1 knew pw or infos within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now wtf do i do? i just logged this morning and nothing was left in the char ... this game ...
Page: 1

now wtf do i do? i just logged this morning and nothing was left in the char ... this game is full of shit if u can quit now do it before its too late.

help plz

sexy Owa

only things you can do is request a roll back or compensation for your lost items, be sure to mention that your a premium user... if you make yourself sound like a decent contributor to k2&#39;s income they will treat you with more respect >.< but the chances of you getting what you had lost before back is very slim.

kibal

This is the problem of buy accounts they rnt secures like if u make ur own.Anyways im sorry to hear that u got scamed and gl with customer shit.

Mooshoo

Same thing happened to buddy of mine. The only person that knew his details was his wife, and he logged in and had been ripped off. From time to time, and I&#39;ve had this happened to me personally, you enter your details and when the character screen loads it is actually loaded someone elses account. This was some noob account I was one so I didnt even bother logging in, but if you are unlucky enough to have someone get into your account and you have unsealed valuable items, you&#39;re completely and all in other ways screwed. You wont get your shit back, KO just dont care enough, to them any account that has been fucked over has shared information.

This is the problem of buy accounts they rnt secures like if u make ur own.Anyways im sorry to hear that u got scamed and gl with customer shit.[/b]
    yes if you buy an acct. and get hacked, the only person to blame is yourself because you can never make the acct u buy 100% safe very easy to get any acct back with right infos

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Check general section =]

thx for replies...

Banned

Ouch, that sucks dude, im scared its going to happen to me one day. No one will ever know my information, its so hard to remember i forgot how to type my seal/unseal password and had to send a ticket for a new one.

Hope you get a roll back etc.

Do what I do...buy a notepad from WHSmith or Partners etc....and Put the alphabet inside it..A-Z..and a # Section if needed.

For KO..obviously K...write down ALL infos...Username password, seal etc...and make it really difficult, then if you do get hacked. Scan it, send it to K2...they have some answers to make

Thats one pretty sure way to keep you&#39;re ass covered.

Ouch, that sucks dude, im scared its going to happen to me one day. No one will ever know my information, its so hard to remember i forgot how to type my seal/unseal password and had to send a ticket for a new one.

Hope you get a roll back etc.

Do what I do...buy a notepad from WHSmith or Partners etc....and Put the alphabet inside it..A-Z..and a # Section if needed.
    For KO..obviously K...write down ALL infos...Username password, seal etc...and make it really difficult, then if you do get hacked. Scan it, send it to K2...they have some answers to make

Thats one pretty sure way to keep you&#39;re ass covered.[/b]
    huh? i dont understand, whats a notepad do like make a secure pass or what?

uskoblows

i also dont understand what u mean :S

CollaboratoRus

Dude i got same problem... It happened to me after last maintenance. I logged into game and i noticed that i dont have items except for my personal dagger and quest jewellery. No1 know how it could happened...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

send a ticket with payment infos :S

Banned Senior Member

if no 1 knew ure PW than u didnt get hacked :lol:

anyway sad 2 see u got hacked k2 wont rollback i think but u can try

funny thing , they ask me to buy premium to "receive help" fuck them , i aint&#39; buying nothing ...
    quit ko and that&#39;s it i guess