Need help plzzzzz

This is a discussion on Need help plzzzzz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok one day i got this instant message by my friend, and he say " looks like u like u ...
Page: 1

desired

ok one day i got this instant message by my friend, and he say " looks like u like u like ur self alot... and a url..."
    then i clicked it cuz hes my friend... and now... it SENDING TO ALL MY FRIENDS.. MY COMPUTER ISNT NORMAL... AND PLZ IF U GET IT FROM [email protected].. BY ACCIDENT DONT CLICK IT!!! ITS SENDING TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO STOP IT D: I HEARD ITS KEYLOG THING BUT I WANT IT TO STOP!!!! HELP PLZZ

NaidenZ

I don't know exactly how really but you can try with any good anti virus or if it doesn't work then format your hard drive and that's all :X

desired

yea i guess imma have to reformat my hard drive ty any ways...

BEWARE .... FOR MSN USERS IF U SEE THAT, LIKE U MUST LIKE UR SELF, UR LOOKING GOOD TODAY AND ITS A URL DONT CLICK IT PLZ..!!!!!!!!

<3 :&#39;(

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

reinstall msn ?

Volcanic

ok one day i got this instant message by my friend, and he say " looks like u like u like ur self alot... and a url..."
    then i clicked it cuz hes my friend... and now... it SENDING TO ALL MY FRIENDS.. MY COMPUTER ISNT NORMAL... AND PLZ IF U GET IT FROM [email protected].. BY ACCIDENT DONT CLICK IT!!! ITS SENDING TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO STOP IT D: I HEARD ITS KEYLOG THING BUT I WANT IT TO STOP!!!! HELP PLZZ[/b]
    Thats one of the oldest tricks out there. Social engineering .
    Next time you get something like this, confirm that it was the sender who sent this(their comp is infected and it runs through their MSN contacts. Rinse and repeat).

Get some free tools: Spybot search and destroy, Super antispyware(crap name,great tool) and use an online A/V such as trend micro.

evilwevel

don&#39;t click on any links in msn that end on .exe, or urls that end with .co.nimp.org or something like that (especially the last one is a pain in the :unsure: )

u can try check ur pc with antispyware programs... but format c is best way ^_^