Skill Bar Disappear when relog

This is a discussion on Skill Bar Disappear when relog within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since I got lvl 72 everytime I log in, lvl 72 staff skill, lvl 70 aoe and lvl 70 non ...
Page: 1

Ultra_mage_Jano

Since I got lvl 72 everytime I log in, lvl 72 staff skill, lvl 70 aoe and lvl 70 non aoe skill r gone so i have to reset them every time i relog. Any cure for this? Tried /save, relogging to b2, from b2 to b1, everything, nothing works. Weird thing is, the master skill doesn't dissapear from the bar.

Uzu

its a old bug dude... happens to everyone with their 70+ skills, just wait some seconds or a minute they will appear automaticly OR u NT'ed?

Banned

well this happening to me when my sharer loged b4, when its only me whos playing, i can hardly remember when does it happend. and yes sometimes it will recover after few sec, but sometimes not.
    as i said i really belive its caused when other guy playing on ur acc, diff ip or smth, just guessing.... coz this never happend to me when i was at my acc alone

Ultra_mage_Jano

I don't share, I'm the only ony playing on the character. And I know, the 70 skills sometimes have delay, that was when i was 70-71 too but then i got 72, it was the same, they 'delayed' but NEVER came back on the numerous times I logged on so it's not lag.
    I didn't NT.