Hacked account, password and email changed

This is a discussion on Hacked account, password and email changed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I got a question. What can you do if the hacked account got its password and email changed? I ...
Page: 1

Hi, I got a question. What can you do if the hacked account got its password and email changed? I know you can do something if it happends to recover it, first thing is to write cs ticket. But how? From the other account? And what should I write there?
    Can someone with similiar experience tell me what to do?

wawh

other account
    post as much details as possible
    put in your CC number
    post payment transactions
    post previous account info

and loads of luck

Priest_gabber

and loads of luck[/b]

rockk

DAMN ANOTHER VICTIM!!!!!!! people are getting hacked left and right, Its not safe to play this game anymore, the best thing you can do is not use HOTMAIL as you email, second buy a good antivirus, i mean the best solution of hackers if prevention, I got hacked like 2 months ago, try to log in and invalid pass, and I am the only person with info, so i know the hacker got from my pc, fucking turks in this game are ruin it, and yes i know it was a turk because they changed the region to turkey,

My friend got hacked today morning, tried to log in to the game and got invalid password msg, also email got changed so yeah, the only way to try get it back is to write cs ticket from another account. crap it sux

By the way, which type of ticket should I take? Beacouse if I take the one about hacked account there is no place to write something more about the problem, there is no place to add that for example email address got changed...

Well, a friend sent ticket to k2 and look what was their answer -.-

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your account. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play™ offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

Now what? It is logical that he had to write ticket from another account which has no premium, but the one which is hacked got platinum ffs...Any idea how to solve this?

Well, a friend sent ticket to k2 and look what was their answer -.-

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your account. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play™ offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!
    Now what? It is logical that he had to write ticket from another account which has no premium, but the one which is hacked got platinum ffs...Any idea how to solve this?[/b]
    Contact with kalimaestro inside ko forums. He helped me alot.

Contact with kalimaestro inside ko forums. He helped me alot.[/b]
    Tried, he got msg box full but will try till he recieves

YAY !!! K2 restored char and moved it to a brand new account it took over a month but it was worth, for sure. Char is back, with almost all items DDD

M3rgim

i actually dun understand why ppl still paying to play this fucked up game.. if u would get hacked in WoW Blizzard would treat u good and help u.. but here they dun give a fuck.. FK K2.. i say.. stop buy prem for 2-3 months.. :lol: (sry for language)