need help with a virus/bug

This is a discussion on need help with a virus/bug within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aights, sometime last week my computer started having a weird bug first with live messenger. what would happen is that ...
Page: 1

aights, sometime last week my computer started having a weird bug first with live messenger. what would happen is that EACH TIME i send a message to someoen that is online, my WHOLE msn freezes for 5-10 seconds. at first im liekk.. fck msn, ill use web messenger, but then now the problem is my IE works for like 5 mins, then afte4r 5 mins it WONT CONNET to the internet, i have to close that window, open a new one for it to connect to internet again. any1 got any ideas?! and also, after watching flash player videos like youtube and metacafe for liek 10 mins, it will auto not respond and freeze up the IE

aights, sometime last week my computer started having a weird bug first with live messenger. what would happen is that EACH TIME i send a message to someoen that is online, my WHOLE msn freezes for 5-10 seconds. at first im liekk.. fck msn, ill use web messenger, but then now the problem is my IE works for like 5 mins, then afte4r 5 mins it WONT CONNET to the internet, i have to close that window, open a new one for it to connect to internet again. any1 got any ideas?! and also, after watching flash player videos like youtube and metacafe for liek 10 mins, it will auto not respond and freeze up the IE[/b]

firefox + NOD32 = good browser + good AV