help with power up

This is a discussion on help with power up within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought esc code for 1200 kc , i go power up and i press recharge kc ...i put the ...
Page: 1

stifler

i bought esc code for 1200 kc , i go power up and i press recharge kc ...i put the code and press but i get a weird error of internet explorer , any one else have this problem? :/

and i know i can activate it in the site but i want to get free item from that event so i wanna activate in in power up.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

clear ur cookies!

Well first you must stand under the box and jump with your fist in the air as hard as you can, then you will find a red flower above the box that you must... h34r:

I would get an error of some sort whenever putting in a Kesc code ingame, in order to fix it I would immediately go back to the page and try to buy it again.

Can you provide a picture of the screenshot to help explain the problem? If it shows anything that you don't wan't to be seen then blank it out in the paint program.

stifler

Well first you must stand under the box and jump with your fist in the air as hard as you can, then you will find a red flower above the box that you must... h34r:

I would get an error of some sort whenever putting in a Kesc code ingame, in order to fix it I would immediately go back to the page and try to buy it again.

Can you provide a picture of the screenshot to help explain the problem? If it shows anything that you don't wan't to be seen then blank it out in the paint program.[/b]
    it doesnt give me an error that the code is incorrect or something , its just give me internet explorer error that it cant find the page bla bla bla...i will try delete my cookies ...

edit: still not working..can u guys just try urself maybe its error for all?