Need KO Patches

This is a discussion on Need KO Patches within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i just dl ko cilent at my work but as we have a firewall here cant connect to update ...
Page: 1

orumjack

Default Need KO Patches

Well i just dl ko cilent at my work but as we have a firewall here cant connect to update site so i need to update it manually.http://download.knightonlineworld.com/ doesnt work for me where can i find the files to update it manually?

orumjack

pls im getting bored here ^^

orumjack

Well thnx for the help but its not working somehow.Maybe the disabled the ftp access here i dkn if they did how can i enable it?

What error do u get?

This helps? ftp://207.38.26.46/knight/upgrade/

orumjack

I think FTP access is disabled here.I'm connecting internet from LAN.I checked Windows Xp's firewall and it is disabled.How can i make FTP enabled?As i remember FTP uses port 20 and/or 21?

orumjack

Well i just tried http://www.pcflank.com/scanner1.htm for Advanced Port Scanner and this is the result i got:

he test has found that the IP address used by your computer cannot be scanned. This commonly occurs because of a firewall program on your computer and/or you are connected to the Internet through a proxy-server or your ISP uses Network Address Translation (NAT) to share IP addresses.

This means the test cannot check your system as the results of the testing would be incorrect.

With my knowledge i think what should i do is setup a proxy server and show proxy as my own system but i dont know how to do ^^

orumjack

I am using proxy server and i want to ENABLE FTP how can i do that?