need pre? for this issue?

This is a discussion on need pre? for this issue? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys i got hacked 1week ago so i wrote a ticket.. the answer was: Thank you for contacting the Knight ...
Page: 1

KingX

Default need pre? for this issue?

guys i got hacked 1week ago so i wrote a ticket..

the answer was:

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Knight Online. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2Play(TM) offering. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Purchase premium today to receive in-game benefits on top of receiving customer support on issues such as this one. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Service Level Agreement available on each of our game sites.

Please be informed that you are now able to change your account password and email address yourself.

does it mean they help me if i buy pre?
    i dont really get it... wtf is that

100%ly getting my char back then?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    100%ly getting my char back then?

You might get your char back if you have all info and payments info, but it's certainly not 100%. Also its like 5% (if not less) that you will get back it's items.

KingX

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    You might get your char back if you have all info and payments info, but it's certainly not 100%. Also its like 5% (if not less) that you will get back it's items.

i have every little info also a lot of proofs cause of my account i postet with has same sq and sanswers

i also proof with premium infos.... i have every little info...

so i only need PRE?

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    i have every little info also a lot of proofs cause of my account i postet with has same sq and sanswers

i also proof with premium infos.... i have every little info...

so i only need PRE?
    If you have ALL of the info, then yes.