Need serious Help

This is a discussion on Need serious Help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is my problem. I missed patch 1300 and when I tried to start KO when patch 1331 cam out ...
Page: 1

icecold

Default Need serious Help

Here is my problem. I missed patch 1300 and when I tried to start KO when patch 1331 cam out i coulndt connect to ftp server. I tried reinstalling KO from download.com. I still could not connect to to down load the patches. I got the Patch from here that Phantom posted. That patched worked as long as updated the version manualy in the options page. The only problem is i could not see bonuses when somone gets them. I also can not get into beta patch and when i bought Gold preimium i did not recive my trina and i purcheased gladiator scrolls that i paid for but did not recieve.

when i reinstall the game i can not connect to FTP servers to update it. I tried everythinig i can think of

icecold

i tired connecting to ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/
    and it say i do not have premision to access that..... and make sure i typed it right

icecold

tuned off my fire wall an it works fine now.
    can you deleete this so i don t look like a noob