EUKO Problem with SMS Verify

This is a discussion on EUKO Problem with SMS Verify within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I had been trying to create an account in EUKO and I cant verify my account because when ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO Problem with SMS Verify

Ok so I had been trying to create an account in EUKO and I cant verify my account because when i try send the code to my US cellphone the message never is receive. I been trying with 3 different account and nothing and I contact customer support and the only answer i got was

Unless you receive an error message during SMS Code Receiving Process, the Code must be sent out from our system to mobile networks.

However, it doesn't mean the SMS Code will be delivered to your mobilie phone 100%.

There might be technical difficulties between our SMS provider and your mobilie phone service provider.

Please follow the few tips below.

1. Make sure you input the correct phone number format.

2. Please wait upto 2 - 3 minutes.

It normally takes less then 10 seconds, but it's depending on your mobile providers.

3. If you don't see any error message during the process, then check your email which is used for your account creation.

We TEMPORARY deliever to your email if we receive a delivery difficulty confirmation from your mobile company

And they already stop sending emails to SMS verify

I know that im in the US and I have proxy to bypass it but anyone else in the US has this problem thank you!

If you mistyped the phone number they wont send an email, you have to create a new account.