Need some feedback about this

This is a discussion on Need some feedback about this within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok! so lets start by saying its free and i have to choose the cheapest i can but has to ...
Page: 1

Ok! so lets start by saying its free and i have to choose the cheapest i can but has to be somewhat efective.

My uncle wants to buy a laptop for my grandpa so he doesnt have to leave the room or me move the computer when he wants to talk with some family by internet. But he requested the cheapest (i have a general idea of what price he wants). Now my grandpa aint gonna use it all the time, only sundays, twice a month (lol) so i want to get a comp that fits price, msn talking and since ill be using it too, i want to have it to do my merchanting while im exping...

so i found this, that its in the price range of what my uncle wants:
    (its translated from spanish, so try to understand what it is, if the literal translaction doesnt ring a bell)

Microprocessor: Processor Intel Celeron M 530 1,73 GHz
    microprocessor Caché L2, 1 MB
    Memory 512 MB, DDR2
    Video Graphics Acelerator for graphic media Intel X3100 (shared)
    Hard disc 120 GB (5400 rpm)
    DVD R/RW 8x
    Flat screen, 15,4” WXGA HP High Definition with tecnology BrightView (1280 x 800)
    Fax / módem Módem 56K
    Net interface LAN Ethernet 10/100BASE-T integrated (RJ-45 conector)
    Inalambric Conectivity WLAN 802.11b/g
    Sonido Altec Lansing
    Teclado Compatible
    Touch Pad with two buttons, no wheel (ill get a mouse obviously)
    3 USB 2.0 docks
    1 RJ-11
    1 RJ-45
    S-video
    VGA

Recharger of 65W
    Lithium ions batery, 6 cells (2.0Ah)

I have played KO before on a Desktop PIII, 256mbRAM, 32mbVIDEO AGP, and it was "playable", i mean i was able exp and even PK when with out too many complications that u ignore them when u get use to it, and OFC i could merchant with it, but since what im getting here is a laptop it might just not be enough.

Again what i need is the laptop for msn talking, and for merchant in ko. I appreciate any help. And please i know it is far from being a good laptop but i just want to know if ko will run enough to do merchant, dont need me any ideas of what specifications i should be getting, unless u know wich are the lowest and have tryed out urself. thx.

gays!