Need some help wth fraps.

This is a discussion on Need some help wth fraps. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just got a new comp, 2giga ram dual core processor 64x2 4400+ amd athlon 2.3 ghz 320giga bit memory nvida ...
Page: 1

PaPaSmurF

Unhappy

Just got a new comp,
    2giga ram
    dual core processor 64x2 4400+ amd athlon 2.3 ghz
    320giga bit memory
    nvida graphics card *not quite sure just sum random grapfics card alrdy in it, but im sure its an ok one* 256 card,
    heres the problem, im tryin to minor heal + run fraps...and it drops my fps from 75-100 to 15 in cz, its hard to minor like that, how can i fix the fps lag? Also i have grapfics turned down all the way in ko, distance glowwies ect
    iv defraged, disk clean up, and removed unused programs, theres nothing more to do since i bought this pc like last week.
    my internet is cable so i kno thats np
    standing in the middle of moradon Ares1 for those who play ares, i look at my cpu usage and its like 30-40%...iunno why its so hard to run fraps also..
    any suggestiongs are very appreciated.
    Ty h34r:

PaPaSmurF

Smile

bump :unsure: <_<

Ash

Not sure if it will work or not, but you can try to set one cpu core to work on ko and one cpu core to work on fraps:
    Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, find KO process and right klick it, select one core, and find fraps process and select the other core, it should work

PaPaSmurF

ill give it a short ty aga