Need someone who knows bout computers.

This is a discussion on Need someone who knows bout computers. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K so its not really ko related, but theirs no other tech support place to post. I recently just bought ...
Page: 1

Default Need someone who knows bout computers.

K so its not really ko related, but theirs no other tech support place to post.

I recently just bought a new tower, for gaming mainly. I can load any game/website easily and fast, but when i try to go on bankofamerica.com as soon as i log on and tyr to do anything it goes extremely slow. The bottom left corner just keeps saying waiting on safe.bankofamerica.com, or waiting on onlineeast1.bankofamerica.com nd it takes like 2 mins to load. I called up bank of america tech support and they said its not on their end. Ive tried deleting my cookies and have tried new browsers but it did nothing. Im assuming its something in my firewall or something on my computer in general blocking it. But ive tried disabling my firewall and it didnt help so idk. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can try. Nd yah my computer doesnt have any viruses or anything, i load everything else just fine, my internet connection is good.
    so yah if anyone could help i would appreciate it.

Banned

Idk bankofamerica but i suppose they use some kind of java applet so maybe try updating your java.

Yah so apparently the onlineeast1 server is down and thats what where i live uses to log on. So thats y it takes ages to load the site, and the bank website doesnt allow proxies so im basically fucked.

thx anyway