"server Busy"

This is a discussion on "server Busy" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know its ez to fix. http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4...erverbzgv5.jpg...
Page: 1

Toneh

Toneh

up.

shanttelimi

up.[/b]
    why are you up'ing this? are you stupid? if your not geting replies that means no one knows wtf u r talking about or how to help you , or dont want to help you. ok? stop bumping your useless post scammer

Genkku

why are you up'ing this? are you stupid? if your not geting replies that means no one knows wtf u r talking about or how to help you , or dont want to help you. ok? stop bumping your useless post scammer[/b]
    ZZZZ are you dumb? he need help so he bump it , its Tech Support section noop , stop spam and help if you dont know dont say shit.

shanttelimi

ZZZZ are you dumb? he need help so he bump it , its Tech Support section noop , stop spam and help if you dont know dont say shit.[/b]
    so why did you say something? you did not help him you say i spam but what is it you are doing now? stupid jewish fuck

Genkku

so why did you say something? you did not help him you say i spam but what is it you are doing now? stupid jewish fuck[/b]
    Racist ... soon banned also like i did to the other guy.

And you moron atleast i dont curse ppl who try to get help you nazi fucker.

shanttelimi

Racist ... soon banned also like i did to the other guy.

And you moron atleast i dont curse ppl who try to get help you nazi fucker.[/b]
    i dont help scammers like toneh ok? fuckin jew

bazzeeka

lol nazi fucker love the comments ay try an help someone you racsist fuckers .. if ur ganna be racsist be it towards tUrks if i ever seen a turk walk down my street his or her face would be caved in btw... it looks like u have another user logged on the computer using that program or its just frozen in task manager so u would have to end the process tree of that program

why are you up'ing this? are you stupid? if your not geting replies that means no one knows wtf u r talking about or how to help you , or dont want to help you. ok? stop bumping your useless post scammer[/b]
    Don't be such a dick.

Nestle

this kid is mad dumb
    just press switch too, and it will pop up ur start menu.. nothing big

Toneh

Yea. Thanks poiz3n. I do it and it keeps coming up! Then it interferes with my gameplay.

Toneh

Also, Guys dont flame in my topics. Remember!
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600