No activation key sent

This is a discussion on No activation key sent within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have setup an account with KO and all seemed fine and still after many many weeks waiting for activation ...
Page: 1

salemmeow

Smile

I have setup an account with KO and all seemed fine and still after many many weeks waiting for activation key for account, i have done all that i can to make sure i get the email, even checked spam and other folders. Made sure my email is set to recieve from them. Still waiting wtf my friend plays and want me to play but cant unless get key. I have also made more accounts using different email addy and still the same. hummmm they want me play or not..............

salemmeow

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    I have setup an account with KO and all seemed fine and still after many many weeks waiting for activation key for account, i have done all that i can to make sure i get the email, even checked spam and other folders. Made sure my email is set to recieve from them. Still waiting wtf my friend plays and want me to play but cant unless get key. I have also made more accounts using different email addy and still the same. hummmm they want me play or not..............[/b]

helnix

i think its disabled =\

Banned

I got same problem to...still no activation key.
    Maybe it works when u try choosing a other secret question,worked for me

Selphie

Yeah try different secret answer this worked for me also )

salemmeow

Just to let ya know, even though a phone number isn't required, it actually is. So i put 1 in and now works fine
    Thanks